So without any further ado::
Glossybox October 2012::
Spa Luxe
This month's focus was to pamper yourself. It contains products with intoxicating scents!!! Surprisingly there was also more of a variety dispersed this month. I know some people got the Basq Basq Body Oils and some people got a Glossybox exclusive blush. I love my Johnson's Baby Oil, especially during the winter, so I wish I had a chance to try the Body Oil (I think I saw a scent called Lavender Pear which sounds amazing). So without further ado:
Contents::
+ Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist - 25 ml
+ Carol's Daughter Shea Souffle: Almond Cookie & Ecstasy - 4 oz
+ Heartland Fragrances Exfoliating Loofa Soap: Blood Orange & Peppermint - Full Size
+ Modelco Lip Duo Lipstick & Ultra Shine Lip Gloss: Dusk Striptease - Full Size
+ Natassja Skin Enzyme Facial Peel - .25 oz
Alternative Box Item::
+ Alessandro Pedix Heel Rescue Balm - 30 ml
Quick Review::
+ Lotion: This stuff smells AMAZING!! For the Almond Cookie, if you like marzipan, or almond milk, etc... it's like heaven. I know some people won't go for this type of scent but over the years I've been loving this scent. The other one, Ecstasy, has a sweet strawberry scent. It's really thick and hydrating and they came in big 4 oz tubs. I want to check out some of the hair stuff they have too... once my collection depletes... lol
+ Loofa: I got one in Blood Orange which smells awesome and a Peppermint which also smells great but I don't really like minty bath products (ever since I tried tea tree oil shampoo... that was a hard bottle finish lol). I love minty toothpaste though! I am worried that this may be too harsh for my skin... I hear the loofa is really abrasive to sensitive skin. Maybe I'll use it for the feet?
+ Lip: This stuff smells sooooo gooood! Like strawberries. It's a nice natural lip color, like a brownish pink, but slightly dark, and the gloss is just sheer and it isn't sticky. It doesn't have a weird taste that I think some lipsticks can have. The gloss is very slick. The weird thing is the mirror. You can only use it before or after you apply the lip product because it's placed on the applicator... hahaha.
+ Peel: I'm afraid of this one. Hahaha. It sounds a little scary. It's supposed to "slough off" dead skin. Sounds harsh! Maybe I'll try it when I feel a little braver haha.
+ Feet: I got this in my first GB I think. This one came in my second sub. It's not available in the states. It's a bit minty and it hydrates my feet pretty well. I don't really moisturize my feet because I don't like touching feet... haha. So this adds to my measly feet product collection.
Overall::
Another amazing box this month. Glossybox has been blowing my mind these past few months... since August I think? I think that is I had to drop all my subs and keep one, I'd pick this one. It's pricier than most boxes, but at least I know I'm not going to be looking at foil packets... haha. I'm so looking forward to November boxes. I hope they're fantabulous since it's also my birthday month, which makes it my FAVORITE MONTH!!!!! Let me know your thoughts if you got a box or if you want a box!!
They also brought back the GlossyMag this month... with less typos! lol
And a business card for a gym??? What are you trying to say Glossy? JK.
No comments:
Post a Comment