Monday, November 5, 2012

Excuses!!

Dear Strangers,

I am terrible at being punctual (ask my bosses... or not lol). But I do have some legit reasons to have not put up any October posts... yet.

I work to part time retail jobs, and I have a hard time finding time to blog. It takes me from 4-6 hours to do one post and some days I work from 8am to 11pm so I just go to sleep... 

Holiday season is coming up so I have a lot more hours than I normally do. And basically I am lame. Hahahaha. 

Today was one of my rare days off, so I spent it cleaning (I am a SUPER MESSY PERSON AHHH!) and taking pictures of stuff I'm going to post. 

My goal is to get 3 posts done this week. More is better.

Also I need to get some book posts done before I forget everything I've read!! So maybe try to get at least 2 book posts done a month??? Let's hope so!

Love,

Jane

P.S. Also remember to VOTE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment