Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blog Transition??

So I decided I want to do more than review more than just books... not that I've been doing much reviewing? Haha. Busy with working two part time jobs and not really going anywhere with my life... eh. But I currently I'm surviving by enjoying my passions. Besides reading, I'm kind of... obsessed with makeup... lol. I don't wear a lot of makeup but I do own a ton of it. I have a couple of projects I'm lining up and I want to share them with anyone who finds this interesting.

First, I'd like to work on doing some product reviews, I might not do these very often. I also only swatch products I've opened and used so I probably won't do many of those.

Another project I'm working on is something called Project Pan. Project Pan is where you go through your makeup and choose a certain number to try to hit "pan" (like the silver pan on an eyeshadow or compact or blush) during an allotted time of your choosing. Some people consider just seeing the little pit of pan counts and other people like to use up the product completely. I would like to consider that using up a the product counts. So for example, I might want to "hit pan" on 10 items in 6 months. And this could be beyond just cosmetics, it could be other beauty products like shampoo and hair oils.

I would also like to work on a project involving my extensive sample collection (lol). Maybe if I had planned this earlier I would have done something like Sample September. Maybe it'll be Try Something New November? LoL.

And lastly, I'd like to do un-boxing blog posts. I just uploaded a couple pics so I'm going to start soon. I'm currently trying out Glossybox, Birchbox, and Beauty Box 5.

Please feel free to leave comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment